Monday, February 4, 2008

A week's worth of stuff in one day

Tuesday had been the busiest day for the whole week.
Town with friends for first time in awhile, then after a hour of coming home I prepared myself for soccer that night. i was actually suprise to see one friend who never comes actually coming this time.
After a fun but soreful game I came home and relaxed.
As I suddenly dozed off though my phone buzzed with a text from a friend I haven't talked to in ages. Although short I was happy to hear from them.
I was also happy for the phone to make noise as I woke up realizing I had to finish sometime in the next few hours.
So finally after typing and typing for 4 hours straight till 4am, I finally finished a bizzare but funny story I had begun ages ago and get my only reader's review on it lol
The story is called The Seagull and Me (sad name I know...) And is made up of 3 episodes. It is up for anyone to read on myspace
But if your not on it then you can read them here:



Episode 1




Episode 2




Episode 3


Don't read if you are afraid of stupid things and cruelty to birds, only joking

No comments: