Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a pass few months

The months gone by have being the most fun, enjoyable yet also the most annoyinly frustrating ones I think I had ever. After a summer of constant ups and downs...I went on holidays to Spain, sunny Costa del Sol with the family to relax from stress and to begin thinking of the year behind me and ahead of me. Spent a few sleepless nights thinking to much, but the heat didn't help either of course. After returning back home, I decided to take another sort of apporach to life, or so I tried with little yet suprising effects.
Going back to college, I started to wonder if I really like the course I am doing. As time slowly passed I found that I did not have the enthusiasm or feeling that I had in first year. I started to become more, easy going with the course, which I have regretted. I still don't know to this point if I enjoy doing this course as other interests have started coming into my mind, English (which has now become a hobbie), Business and even Mulitmedia. But I don't even know if I enjoy taking them up as well, so for the time being I have decided to stick and try hard at this course as its the best option for me i'm sure. But coming back hasn't been filled with all negatives. The making of new and good friends that have helped me relax and loosen out from the stress of all things, and realizing it, they have being a huge help and have helped me become alot more positive and open-minded person along with a "less fearing" attitude. From the end of the christmas exams, I had began thinking of next year, what it be like and remember saying to a very good friend of my on new years eve in 2006, that I still be the same person no matter what, but I see from now, that i'm halfly...not. So instead of trying to remain the same this year, I have decided to try and change my life, getting a job, becoming fitter, and trying to work out on what I want to do and improve in those areas that I need, all in all, trying to put more into my life.
I know for a fact though that no matter what happens, this year for me could end up being as hard as the last or being my best year ever, nothing else...

No comments: