Monday, January 21, 2008

Death by Chocolate

Thursday has been the closest I have been in along time to throwing up over a dessert.
After having a medium size pizza to myself in Ginos as I sat there with friends, I then ordered a dessert named 'Death by Chocolate' because of its name.
What came out was a glass filled with lots of chocolate ice-cream, cream, bananas and a flake.
I chalenged my friend to a race as she got one too but she refused...
Minutes later after she finished more of hers then mine, she said she'd race now.
I accepted and threw back everything as fast as I could but failed to beat her.
Although she won, she would admit defeat if I ate a spoon of cream, chocolate ice-cream, bananas all mashed together from what was left of hers.
She was silly to ask as if any of them know me, I wasn't going to hasitate, and ate it to there suprisement, which i was sort of suprised at...
But after eating it, I soon started to regret it as I felt like I was about to throw up.
Now I know, never try to eat a 'Death by Chocolate' as fast as you can, as it does what it says, on the menu.

No comments: