Friday, March 7, 2008

RAG Week

This RAG Week and week in general was the best I had since I started second year.
Classes flew, some cancelled (Half the week in fact lol), events in the student centre also seemed fun as well for a change (First time I heard Pat Fitz and actaully thought he was good).
Thursday to Friday was the best as went to the gym for the first time and kept myself going for a hour. From that, I went straight to a friends house for a house party and stay over which was something that really let me loosen up alot! Woke up the next morning feeling the effects of the workout the day before and a headache as well. Even though I had the day off, I still went to college with them for breakfast, since we weren't too far away from it, and I ended up going to there chemistry class for a laugh, although I learned stuff about A-B bonds and oxidation, bringing back third year in secondary all over again!

No comments: